13 January 2012

MAC Viva Glam Gaga





The one that (nearly) got away!
As it always happens, I didn't realise how much I wanted this lipstick until it sold out. I didn't want to buy one off eBay because: 1. They are stupidly expensive and 2. They are probably fakes.

Earlier this week I just happened to be looking on the Debenhams website and I noticed this beauty back on the MAC page! I bought it, but in the back of my mind I was pretty convinced it was a mistake and I was going to be sent the nude/beige Gaga lipstick instead. 

I don't think I've ever ripped into a package so fast as when this arrived yesterday. It's definitely my favourite MAC lipstick so far! Just the perfect shade of pink and don't worry, it's not as scary as it looks in the tube once it's on your lips!
I just checked the Debenhams website and they still have it in stock here in case you missed it the first time around.

Now all I need is the Iris Apfel lipstick in Flamingo and I will be a super happy bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment